Low Price Guarantee
Low Price Guarantees. While most company's have long lists of things you need to qualify to have a price matched, SMOKEA® makes it easy. Oh yeah, and we don't "match" prices we BEAT prices! Simply contact us with the information including the competitor's product listing and we'll create a coupon code for you to use to get a BETTER price. The Guarantee doesn't end when you receive a better price. If any of your ordered products drop in price within the return/exchange period, you will be given the difference in store credit upon request. The Low Price Guarantee is just another way that SMOKEA® provides it's customers with the ease and convenience of getting all of your smoking supplies in one place at the best prices!
How to Submit:
- Visit the product that you'd like to submit a low price guarantee on.
- Scroll down to the "Low Price Guarantee" tab (shown below).
- Submit the information on the pop up form (shown below).
- We will respond to your request within 24 business hours. If your request is accepted you will receive a coupon code for 5% off the lower price.
- At the time of contact we research the lower price, if the submission is qualified we will provide a coupon code that will beat the competitor's price.
- We will beat prices of many key online competitors. We may accept submissions from other online retailers as well but they will not be guaranteed.
- If we lower our price during your 30-day return/exchange period, we will give you the difference in store credit upon request.
- Our Low Price Guarantee covers one price match per identical item, per customer, at the current pre-tax price available to all customers.
What's Not Covered:
- The prices of retailers other than key online competitors (submissions will still be accepted but not guaranteed).
- Products shipped from or sold by third party retailers on websites including products shipped from third parties listed on SMOKEA®.
- Submissions from Amazon or eBay
- Any financing offers, auction items, bundle offers, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, coupon offers, items that are advertised as limited quantity, out of stock items, clearance items, open-box items, refurbished items, pre-owned items, deal of the day, daily deals, special hour sale event items, gift card offers, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving.