Advantages of Blazer Torches
Tired of working with unreliable and shoddy torches? If so, it’s time for you to consider upgrading your smoking arsenal with a Blazer torch.
Blazer torches are professional-grade butane dispensers, and while the price tag might concern you at first, investing in one of these bad boys will save you hundreds of dollars over the years to come.
The Blazer torches we carry here at Smokea excel over their competition in three main ways: they are easier, stronger, and last longer. Let’s break down what those mean.
Blazer Torches Are Easier
- Solid US design and expert Japanese manufacturing ensures that your Blazer torch will turn on every time. No more dry firing until you get a spark.
- Inserting new butane is fast and easy. No tools required. All you need to do is insert the nozzle directly into the bottom to fill.
- With a reliable flame range of 1.25 to 5.0 inches, the precision flame control on our Blazer Big Shot GT 8000 torch is perfect for dabbers.
Blazer Torches Are Stronger
- Anti-flare brass nozzles ensure that torches like the Higher Standards Blazer and Blazer Big Shot GT 8000 keep you and your smoking equipment safe.
- With a maximum temperature of 2,500 degrees F, Blazers make the perfect torch system for anyone who dabs frequently and doesn’t want to be bothered by faulty flames and fuel delivery systems. Depending on the type of nail you have, a Blazer torch will have it dab-ready in 10 - 20 seconds.
- The seals on Blazer torches are far stronger than the competition, so you don’t need to worry about spitting butane. This means you won’t be forced outside everytime you refill the torch.
Blazer Torches Last Longer
- Japanese metal construction means that your Blazer torch will be lasting for many years.
- Blazer’s quality design has resulted in a torch that truly knows how to sip butane. Depending on how often you dab, fuel can last for weeks, and a full tank of butane will last for 35 minutes if the torch is on full blast.
When it comes to torches, the champion in any contest is the Blazer Big Shot GT 8000. Originally released in 1985, this powerful tool has swelled in popularity since then and is now considered the industry standard for butane torches.
Every part of the GT 8000 has been crafted with the end-user in mind. It features extremely precise flame control, which allows you to dial in exactly the strength of flame you need. Ignition is operated by the Japanese piezo crystal instant ignition system — ensuring that your torch consistently ignites every time. Lastly, one of our favorite elements, the GT 8000 is equipped with a large and sturdy base, so you don’t need to worry about this torch falling over and melting your carpet.
As you can see, Blazer torches raise the bar when it comes to functionality and reliability in butane torches. Instead of having to buy a new $30 torch every year, revolutionize your dabbing life by investing in a Blazer torch that will last you for years to come.