Silicone Dab Rigs
You know the benefits of a solid dab rig: it packs more flavor than a classically rolled joint (despite how cool you look rolling one), the temperature control lets you have a precise and incomparable smoking experience, and you get a smoother hit.
Take all those benefits and now make your new piece one of our silicone dab rigs. Why silicone? We’re so glad you asked.
Silicone is incredibly durable. Think knock-it-to-the-floor, your-dog-steps-on-it, you-accidentally-kick-it-across-the-room levels of durability. While silicone can break, it’s very hard to do so. (And we don’t recommend actually trying to.)
Silicone rigs are also super easy to clean. They’re made from the same materials as cooking supplies, so nothing sticks to them. They don’t hold on to smells or flavors, so if you’re a fan of switching up your concentrates pretty frequently, you won’t have that gross old-flavor overlay.
The only potential downside to silicone dab rigs is that because they’re not transparent, it can be difficult to see when your rig needs cleaning.
Otherwise, we can’t say enough good things about these rigs! Explore our collection today.
Buy Silicone Rigs from SMOKEA®
When you shop with us, you get the guaranteed lowest prices you can find on our products. You also get free shipping on any order over $10, so it’s basically a win-win. Did we mention the shipping is discreet so even your nosy neighbor won’t know what you’ve bought?
Discover your new favorite rig right here. And, as always, if you need help deciding which product is perfect for you, get in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can silicone hold up to the heat?
- Absolutely! Silicone won’t begin to break down until it reaches a consistent 572°F.
Is silicone easy to clean?
- Silicone’s non-stick surface makes it very easy to clean. We recommend a dedicated cleaning product or a mild soap and water solution.
- Do not use any alcohol products on your silicone rig. Alcohol may break down the silicone, damaging your product.
Will it lose shape over time?
- No, it will maintain its shape. Silicone is also resistant to UV rays and other factors that can give it an aged look.
- Bent Mouthpiece
- Dual Use
- Fixed Downstem
- Glow in the Dark/Blacklight
- Nectar Collector
- Removable Mouthpiece
- Sidecar Mouthpiece
- Stash Jar